Monday, December 13, 2010

Mixtape: Winter

I haven't been feeling too crafty these past couple of days, so here is another mixtape. Most songs were on the actual "Winter 2006-2007" mix (one of my favorites to date), but there are a few late additons. I don't know why (most of) these songs remind me of winter, but they do. Don't judge.

I'm noticing now that there are a lot of bands with animals in their names...


The First Song--Band Of Horses
Dear Prudence--The Beatles
Twin Falls--Ben Folds Five (it's a Built To Spill song, but I like their cover much better)
Death And All Of His Friends--Coldplay
A Long December--Counting Crows
White Winter Hymnal--Fleet Foxes
Hooray--Minus The Bear
Avignon--Pinback
No Surprises--Radiohead
Asleep--The Smiths
Concerning The UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois--Sufjan Stevens
Omaha--Tapes 'N Tapes
I Was A Lover--TV On The Radio
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart--Wilco

No comments:

Post a Comment